Along with the increase in efficiency and expansion of urbanization, the growth of activities inside and out and severe anti-terrorism has led to an increase in various unsafe factors. Even the growth of security personnel may fail to meet the actual demand because of various factors and different threat perceptions at different geographies, landmark buildings and commercial complexes.
Today, the safety of people's lives, property and momentous activities rely massively on constant surveillance. IP surveillance infrastructure at important commercial buildings, premises, key public infrastructural properties and various interest areas may act as a base to ensure safety and stability. The threat of terrorist attacks on infrastructure in recent years has led the world to opt for high-quality and reliable IP CCTV surveillance that can be continuously upgraded to meet the growing threat. IP video provides a unique set of tools for solving today's surveillance applications.
AGC is a competent solution provider of IP based video surveillance systems. We are an ISO: 9001 certified solution integration company for IP based video surveillance systems.
We have the capability to customize IP surveillance using latest video transmission and compression technologies. This means we can optimize the live viewing of camera feeds, control of cameras and recording/playback of cameras onto multiple workstations/video wall propositions.
AGC can also customize the console room operations and various notifications like tampering of cameras, tampering of recorded videos/images and unauthorized playback of recorded videos/images. At the same time, we provide for automatic uploading of evidential quality of images and videos to the concerned authorities.
We can integrate other elements of electronic security like door access control and perimeter surveillance, creating a balanced ecosystem of comprehensive premises surveillance.
We also add value by putting video analytics to practical work like 'object left', 'object removed', 'trip wire', 'parking lot tracking', 'in and out movement tracking' and 'automatic number plate recognition'.
We do site surveys, designing, implementing, commissioning and maintenance. Over the years, we have developed expertise in end-to-end IP surveillance deployment and integration with other elements of electronic surveillance. Our team consists of seasoned consultants and practice leaders, experienced project managers, skilled workforce and a PAN India reach. We also offer cost effective packages to our clients.
Analytics algorithms provide users with powerful tools to assist them in the complex task of surveillance and control. It is the natural, progressive choice for any serious, efficient security management system.
- Public address system integration
- Integration with building management system
- Integration with automatic vehicle number plate recognition system
- Counter flow detection
- Hooded camera detection
- Shape-based detection
- Abandoned object detection
- Congestion detection (at any transactional counter like visa disbursal)
- General Detailed Surveillance
- Zonal camera distribution with unlimited users license
- Straightforward interface security, helping officials direct the software to look for unusual or suspect activity
- Filtering out the view's normal activity, reducing the chance that officials required to intervene if nothing unusual is happening
- Protecting physical facilities from accidents or sabotage caused by the presence of unauthorized or ill-intentioned people as well as a physical security system including devices for automated screening at entry points with a sensor-based alarm system
- Establishing personal identity using technology to measure a physical or behavioral trait like a fingerprint
- Concentric perimeters of security with different or increasingly stringent access methods
- Auto communication with remote devices for monitoring, control, and alarm
- Recording in mobile units
- Map support for remote monitoring
IP surveillance solutions can allow officials to locally and centrally monitor facilities inside and outside any premises/campus, inside IT Operations center and along the perimeter of remote offices. One can monitor the internal and external areas within the campus as well as perimeter locations on a portable/fixed personal computer monitor using either existing analog cameras (if applicable) or new IP cameras. These cameras transfer the entire video data over the existing cables in the customer's central control room. The images can then be made available to the concerned supervisor/officer for his/her supervision over the LAN/WAN of the customer.
Click to enlarge